Whyalla Art Trail
EXPLORE THE LOCAL ARTWORK SCATTERED AROUND THE TOWN AND TICK THEM OFF YOUR LIST!
Whyalla is home to a number of stunning public artworks! Murals, sculptures and interactive artworks of varying textures which have been created by visiting artists, local artists and community for our city. Along the art trail you will see plenty of bright colourful works including ‘Craig’ our Australian Street Art award winning mosaic, inclusive cuttlefish seat. Take plenty of photos and share them with us #unearthwhyalla #lovewhyalla #cityofwhyalla
When: June, July, August
Where: All Around Whyalla
More Information: Visitor Information Centre 8645 7900
Grab a map from the Visitor Information Centre, the Council Civic Building and the Whyalla Public Library
and use the grid coordinates in the list below to help you find them!
1. 'Cuttlefish Aren't Subtle' Fish Painting & Thong Cuttlefish @ Visitor Information Centre (D4)
2. Cuttlefish Mural @ Eyre Hotel (F5)
3. Whyalla Art Gallery and Mural @ Darling Tce (G3)
4. Cuttlefish Light and Mascot @ Old Whyalla Library, City Plaza (G2)
5. Wall Murals - Whisk Away Cafe (Inside), Patterson Street (H2)
6. Pelican Sculpture @ Patterson St (H2)
7. Scenic Photo Frame @ Hummock Hill Lookout (H1)
8. Rotary Globe Sundial-Rotary Park (H2)
9. Diver Sculpture @ Foreshore (I2)
10. ‘Craig’ The National Street Art Award Winning Inclusive Mosaic Cuttlefish Seat @ Whyalla Circular Jetty (I1)
11. Contemporary Sculptures at Matthew Flinders and Louis de Freycinet lookout (H3)
12. Garden Mural – O Kipos Essington Lewis Ave (access during opening hours) (G4)
13. Sanaa: A better world through creativity collaborative Mural @ Essington Lewis Avenue - near RSL building (H4)
14. Healing Hands - Mt Laura Homestead Gardens (F11)
15. Whyalla Public Library Sanaa: A better world through creativity collaborative Mural (F11)
16. Whyalla Public Library Books Mural (F11)
17. Cuttlefish Photograph Exhibition @ Quest Apartments (Reception opening hours) (F12)
18. The Loaded Dog - A Mosaic of Steel Rods (F12)
19. The Australian Dream Mural @ McRitchie Crescent on the side of the shop (D13)
20. Painted Pump (Scooter) Track @ Norton Park (McRitchie Crescent Park) (C13)
D Faces and The Bait Fridge FREE Workshops and Parade
Science in the Pub Night
Guided Cuttlefish Snorkels
talk to us about your next Holiday
Whyalla Visitor Centre, Lincoln Highway
Open: 7 days Mon–Fri 9am–4pm.
Weekends and public holidays 10am–4pm.
Closed: Good Friday and Christmas Day
Phone: (08) 8645 7900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us by filling out the form below and pressing "submit".