That's a Wrap for uneARTh Festival 2022!
The uneARTh Festival has proven a huge hit once again, with thousands of people flocking to events right across the city over nine days of amazing entertainment!
Perfect weather, world-class acts (including several direct from the Adelaide Fringe Festival) and a host of free activities saw the community come out in droves, with nine of the events sold out or at capacity.
The festival has also made a lasting impact, with a number of assets around the McRitchie Crescent / Norton Park area looking far more glamorous courtesy of local and visiting artists.
Feedback received from both the community and the artists themselves has been overwhelmingly positive, with the key sentiments including “awesome”, “inspired”, “absolutely amazing”, “fantastic show”, “incredible initiative”, “beautiful” and “stunning”.
Check out some of the artists’ positive feedback in the screen grabs below.
The event was a great showcase of local entertainers intertwined with out-of-town acts. Highlights included:
- The 60 Four putting on an incredible 60s tribute
- Leather Lungs’ latest sold-out cabaret show
- Piano Man Peter Hacquoil entertaining on the jetty, including a standing ovation from a local pelican!
- The sold-out, genre-mashing Opening Night Big Gig, with everything from Melbourne-based symphonic metal to local prog synth
- Hundreds of locals taking advantage of the plethora of free activities at Norton Park’s Community Connections
- Multiple capacity shows and roving entertainment by Luck Sam’s Fringe Family Favourites
A huge thank you to everyone that helped to bring this year’s festival to life – to all the Council employees, volunteers, venues and artists, as well as the community and visitors for participating – it wouldn’t be a success without all of your contributions 👏👏
With another year wrapped up, we welcome your ideas and feedback on how we can make the festival even greater, so please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to help us continually improve!
Five Best Things
Arts & Culture
Search & Book Accommodation
talk to us about your next Holiday
Whyalla Visitor Centre, Lincoln Highway
Open: 7 days Mon–Fri 9am–4pm.
Weekends and public holidays 10am–4pm.
Closed: Good Friday and Christmas Day
Phone: (08) 8645 7900 Email: email@example.com
Contact us by filling out the form below and pressing "submit".