Whyalla Visitor Centre
Located on the Lincoln Highway North of Whyalla. the Visitor Information Centre is located beside the HMAS Whyalla WWII WAr Ship.
Download the Whyalla Visitor Guide
Visitor Information Centre
The Whyalla Visitor Information Centre with a committed local team of professionals and resources can offer information and support so you can unearth more of Whyalla.
For assistance in planning or booking your travel adventure to Whyalla, for fun, outdoor, kids or day activities, or to see what is happening during your stay, the Visitor Information Centre team are there to help you unearth Whyalla for unforgettable experiences and lifetime memories.
Whyalla Visitor Information Centre, Lincoln Highway, Whyalla Australia
- Entrance point to the Whyalla Maritime Museum and visitor complex
- Booking and departure point for Whyalla Steelworks site tours
- Bookings and entry for HMAS Whyalla Ship tours
- Bookings for Point Lowly Lighthouse Cottages and local accommodation
- Brochures and souvenirs, local events and information
Open: Monday-Friday 9am-4pm & Weekends 10am -4pm.
Toll Free: 1800 088 589
Search & Book Accommodation
talk to us about your next Holiday
Whyalla Visitor Centre, Lincoln Highway
Open: 7 days Mon–Fri 9am–4pm.
Weekends and public holidays 10am–4pm.
Closed: Good Friday and Christmas Day
Phone: (08) 8645 7900 Email: email@example.com
Contact us by filling out the form below and pressing "submit".