TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
iF YOU'VE VISITED wHYALLA, WE'D LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT yOUR STAY AND OUR WONDERFUL CITY.
We are asking for your help to improve your future visitor experience by participating in a quick and simple survey that is available by following the link
By participating in this online survey you could win a 'Taste of Whyalla pack, consisting of:
- Watersedge Restaurant $100 meal voucher
- Double movie pass at the Middleback Arts Centre
- Headroom Studio of Hair & Beauty shampoo and conditioner pack, voucher to use for a shampoo, blow dry, straighten or curl, plus a 10% off voucher
- Nail manicure with a gel polish at KB Beauty Services
- Family pass plus $20 gift voucher to spend on merchandise at the Whyalla Visitor Information Centre
- Dolphin Treasure Hire eight single seat kayak sessions - 1 hour kayak hire
All you need to do is to complete the online survey including your contact details.
The winner of the 'Taste of Whyalla' pack will be selected via a random draw held at the Whyalla City Council, Civic Building, Darling Terrace, Whyalla on Wednesday, July 4, 2018 at 12noon. The winner will be notified by their contact details provided within 5 days of the draw.
If you have any questions about the survey please contact Rebecca at Whyalla City Council on 08 8640 3444.
You may love making sand castles
OUR SUNSETS ARE PRETTY DISTRACTING
You might love Maritime History
You could love what's underneath
Love taking the Scenic Route
Love looking at stuff?
Love the neighbourhood
Whyalla is also well served by numerous parks, beaches and walking trails designed to educate, relax and inform. Our history is rich in mining and maritime industry – history buffs will find no shortage of interesting museums and artefacts to satisfy their interests. We’d love to see what you love about Whyalla.
Search & Book Accommodation
talk to us about your next Holiday
Whyalla Visitor Centre, Lincoln Highway
Open: 7 days Mon–Fri 9am–4pm.
Weekends and public holidays 10am–4pm.
Closed: Good Friday and Christmas Day
Phone: (08) 8645 7900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us by filling out the form below and pressing "submit".